Thursday, November 15, 2007

Birthday Invitation On Thanksgiving: MySpace Comments

Friends! Can you just imagine that Thanksgiving day is just a week away. I've prepared myself with all great stuff that I want to create a real blast with. This is going to be my 27th Thanksgiving feast. I turned 27 last month September! I did not throw a birthday party for my friends this year -- I couldn't, because I was broke.

So, Thanksgiving 2007 would be a party for me and my friends, with all the Thanksgiving dinner plans to have a birthday party flavor. You just have to wait and see what I've planned! It would be a real surprise for my friends. If you want to throw a similar Thanksgiving dinner party , this is the right time you should make a guest list and reach out to them with Thanksgiving invitation.


Thanksgiving Invitation Comments Codes


Send Thanksgiving Invitation eCard
More Thanksgiving Invitation Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...





Send this Thanksgiving Invitation ecard!
Click For More Thanksgiving Invitation Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...



Tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

sushilsingh said...

Dear,Friend
DesiEvite takes minutes to create, and send online invitations. Add

as many recipients to your event as you like. Allow your recipients to

view other's responses and messages or keep it private. Make

invitation announcement in indian party favors.
Please Visit For More Detail
http://www.desievite.com/Desi-Indian-ecards.asp

Anonymous said...

Dear,Friend

DesiEvite takes minutes to create, and send online invitations and also ecard . Add as

many recipients to your event as you like. Allow your recipients to view other's responses

and messages or keep it private. Make invitation announcement in indian party favors.
Please visit for more detail and you can also manage your all function
http://desievite.com/Desi-Indian-ecards.asp

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template